Top 10 Best Social Trading Platform and Network
Social trading combines social networks and online trading in terms of the financial market. Social Trading is a platform for investing that allows investors to observe their peers trading behavior and expert traders by using copy trading or mirror trading to follow their investment strategies. In other words, it is one kind of copy trading, as traders don’t need to have sophisticated decision-making skills. However, there is some risk associated too. But, the social trading platform can provide a gateway to omit those risks.
The most challenging part of the trading type is choosing the right signal provider to follow. Although selecting the right platform and signal providers can raise profit and work as loss prevention. The best social trading platform always lets the traders interact and monitor each other. Which helps deciding trade is worth copying. Besides, it also helps to learn trading strategies for new traders. Newbies can easily decide which one will work and which one will not.
Many top trading platform offer copy trading, which is also known as auto trading. In copy trading, traders can automatically copy other traders in their network. However, the trader himself will have to take the responsibilities of any risk.
Now, the question is which trading platform you should choose. Like regular brokers, the social broker also has many varieties and types. With that in mind, we eliminated your researching time and efforts as we have picked trading networks. You can choose any of them, even blindfolded. Let’s check out all the best platforms for copy trading.
Briefly Explaining Social Trading
Before we dive into the list, it would be nice if we could get the facts straight on what social trading means. Social trading is like a social network. Instead of selfies and lunch photos, the trading network is all about sharing ideas.
Traders get to interact, watch the trading results of other pros and then do brainstorming sessions on market situations in real-time, as a way to boost the accuracy of their predictions, as they move into position. You will need to do more than work with the best forex broker.
You copy trades of successful trader who seem to hit the jackpot reasonably regularly. Beginners to the market get many benefits when they learn how to trade by copying successful traders.
1. FP Markets
FP Markets social trading platform works like a social media platform, in which a trader can follow other traders or a list of traders. After that, traders can copy or replicate those trader’s strategies to initiate a similar forex trading.
Therefore, you don’t need to waste any time creating your strategy. Make the copy trading, and you are good to go. However, if you copy the traders you are following, you will be considered one of the social traders at FP Markets.
However, you don’t need to put much effort into completing the social trading as the whole process can be done automatically. On top of that, the trending live data will also help you modify your strategies, and you may combine your own too.
FP Markets Details
• Regulator: Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) regulates the FP Markets according to the terms and conditons. Their registration number is HE 372179.
Note- Please look at the Disclosure documents available on the FP Markets website.
• Platforms: MT4, Iress, MT5, Mobile Trade, WebTrader
• Minimum deposit: MT4/MT5 platform needs AUD 100, while Iress needs 1000 AUD
• Type: Social Trading and Copy Trading
• Headquarters at: FP Markets head office is situated at Level 5, Exchange House,10 Bridge St, Sydney NSW 2000.
• Instruments: Cryptocurrencies CFDs, Index-based ETFs, Forex Futures
Note- U.S. citizens, Japanese, and New Zealand residents cannot apply to open FP Markets accounts.
FxPro social trading offers you the best strategies from the top traders. As a result, you can follow them to apply to your forex trading strategy. On top of that, FxPro can get you the historical performance analysis on the social traders so that you can select them with no effort.
Besides, the risk management system helps the traders to understand the underlying risk via SuperTrader’s risk control.
Nevertheless, it works through an automated system that can also monitor your strategies and indicate the winning one by eliminating the failed strategies. As a result, you can track the winner at the end of the day.
• Regulator: Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission regulates the FxPro, which bear the license number 078/07. Its UK branch is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (registration no. 509956).
Note- You do not own or have any rights to the underlying assets. Please look at the Disclosure documents available on the FxPro website.
• Platforms: cTrader, MetaTrader4, FxPro Edge and MetaTrader5
• Minimum deposit: $100
• Type: Market Maker
• Headquarters at: the location of the FxPro UK Ltd. is at 13/14 Basinghall Street, City of London, EC2V 5BQ, UK.
• Instruments: Metals, Futures, Forex, Shares, Indices, Cryptos, and Spot Energies.
Note- Americans, Canadians, and Iranians cannot apply for the FxPro account.
3. IC Markets
IC Markets provide their social trading service via Myfxbook, which is completely different from the conventional forex trading copying system. The good thing about IC Market trading is that it can limit your trading risk, and eventually, you can maximize your earnings through the profitable trade.
Furthermore, IC Markets don’t include the demo traders in their social trading. So, all the signal providers need to have a live account and possess some trading activities before they can offer signals. Besides, the statistics features make the trading activity transparent. The social traders at IC Markets can make unlimited demo accounts to sharpen up their trading.
IC Markets Details
• Regulator: Australian Securities and Investments Commission regulates the International Capital Markets Pty Ltd. (registration number 123 289 109 and License No. 335692). Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission regulates the European IC markets (License No. 362/18).
Note- Please look at the Disclosure documents available on the IC Markets website.
• Platforms: MT4 and MT5, cTrader
• Minimum deposit: $2000
• Type: No Dealing Desk, ECN/STP,
• Headquarters at: Level 4, 50 Carrington Street Sydney, NSW 2000. AUSTRALIA
• Instruments: Forex, Commodities, Indices, Bonds, Digital currencies, and Stocks.
In terms of the social trading platform, HotForex is considered to be the leading in the industry. Hence, without a doubt, you can follow any top trader and just copy their strategy to earn some quick money. On top of that, they can match you with the perfect trader you are looking for based on your criteria.
HF social trader offers you the automatic feature, which evidently reduces your work. Moreover, you take a position on different currencies via copying different strategies. But, taking more positions will require more investment.
Regulator: HF Markets (UK) Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under firm reference number 801701. HF Markets (SV) Ltd is registered in St. Vincent & the Grenadine with the registration number 22747 IBC 2015.
Note- Please look at the Disclosure documents available on the HotForex website.
• Platforms: MT5, MT4
• Minimum deposit: Varies from $5-$250
• Type: ECN and STP
• Headquarters at: Located at Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, P.O. Box 1510, Beachmont Kingstown, St. Vincent, and the Grenadines.
• Instruments: Forex, share, bonds, metals, indices, energy, bonds, ETFs, and cryptos.
Note- US, Sudan Canada, Syria, Iraq, North Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, Mauritius, Myanmar, Yemen, Vanuatu, and EEA countries cannot open an HotForex account.
Axi social trading provides the opportunity to trade through other expert traders. On top of that, the use of MetaTrader 4 forex trading platforms gives ease of access.
Axi always takes steps to adopt the new technologies whenever possible. That being said, Axi started using Artificial Intelligence (AI), and with the help of AI, it offers a data-driven analytical feature that can get you a proper understanding of incorporated trading strategy. In one sentence, with Axi social trading platform, it can boost your profit if you follow other top performers and apply their strategy.
Regulator: Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) thoroughly regulates the Axi, AFSL number 318232. However, Axi UK is registered in both England as well as Wales under registered number 06378544.
Note- Please look at the Disclosure documents available on the Axi website.
• Platforms: MT4 only
• Minimum deposit: Any deposit will work
• Type: ECN
• Headquarters at: Axi has a permanent office in London, UK and Sydney, Australia.
• Instruments: Forex, Cryptos, Indices, CFDs, Metals, futures.
Note- U.S. citizens are strictly prohibited to open an Axi account.
6. Admiral Markets
Admiral Markets are another top-quality broker that offers immense opportunity for them to their social traders. Traders can instantly follow the successful traders and pick one of them to observe their strategy. After that, the trader can start their forex trading by copying a social trader.
Nevertheless, the traders can complete an analysis on a currency or the signal provider, which ultimately gives the trader to choose the winner.
Anyone experienced or newbie can start social trading anytime with the Admiral Market’s advanced platform.
Admiral Markets Details
• Regulator: The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) with the reg no 595450, regulates the Admiral Markets UK Ltd.
Note- Please look at the Disclosure documents available on the Admiral Markets website.
• Platforms: Trading App, MT4 and MT5
• Minimum deposit: 100 USD
• Type: Both STP and ECN
• Headquarters at: Admiral markets has a head office in Tallinn
• Instruments: Forex, commodity, bonds, index, share.
Note- U.S. citizens can apply as well, but they might open sometimes with proper guideline from federal bank with significant limitations.
XTB is yet to launch social trading. But you can participate in the regular trading for now and join the social trading when they offer the opportunity. However, they are working to create a robust platform.
However, XTB traders may find it difficult to initiate via social trades. But it is assumed that they will get used to it.
• Regulator: Financial Conduct Authority thoroughly observe and regulates XTB Ltd (XTB UK) (FRN 522157)
Note- Please look at the Disclosure documents available on the XTB website.
• Platforms: xStation 5, excitation mobile
• Minimum deposit: No minimum deposit required
• Type: ECN
• Headquarters at: XTB location is 24/5 - Customer Service Ogrodowa 58, 00-876 Warszawa, Poland
• Instruments: ETF CFDs, Indices, Forex, Stock CFDs, and Commodities
Note- Canadians and Americans can use XTB forex broker.
With the Exness social platform, you can trade your desired currency by following someone else’s strategy. However, you will have to make sure that, after taking the strategy, you cannot offer that signal to other traders by making some payment.
Moreover, stealing someone’s strategy is illegal. Exness has 40,000+ super active traders, who can guide you as a newbie to kickoff social trading.
• Regulator: It is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with license number 178/12.
Note- Please look at the Disclosure documents available on the Exness website.
• Platforms: Web terminal, MetaTrader 5 as well as MetaTrader 4.
• Minimum deposit: only $1
• Type: ECN, Market Maker, NDD
• Headquarters at: The primary location is at Limassol, Cyprus.
• Instruments: Forex, Futures, CFDs, Indices
Note- North Americans countries, some Europeans countries as well as some African countries cannot use Exness for their trading. Please check Exness website to see the details.
9. FX Primus
Like other brokers, opening a trading account is a must thing to do before joining social trading. However, for any kind of trading activity, you will need to open a trading account by providing you actual information.
FX Primus offers the traders to see the PAMM account rating of the signal provider. Hence, it makes choosing the broker very easy. The automated system from Primus will definitely make your social trades easier.
FX Primus Details
Regulator: Primus Global Ltd is registered with CySEC, and license no. is 261/14 and registration number HE 337614
Note- Please look at the Disclosure documents available on the FX Primus platform website.
• Platforms: Only MT4
• Minimum deposit: $100
• Type: ECN and STP
• Headquarters at: It is situated at Govant Building, BP 1276, Port Vila, Vanuatu.
• Instruments: Forex, Precious Metals, Equities, Indices, Energies.
Note- Australia, Belgium, France, Iran, Japan, North Korea, and the USA. Customers can use
To Wrap Up…
Picking the best social trading platform is not an easy thing to do. Most of the people who claim to be doing social trading are there to cheat you out of your money because they know people want the easy way out.
With this list of social trading firms where you can take your business, you can avoid all the risks that come with doing the wrong thing, just because you did not have the information about what was right.
As the forex market expands and grows to include more and more trader, you will find that the number of scams is also going up. Be safe and check out any of our forex broker reviews to find all the information you need.
Use their demo accounts to make sure that they can provide what you need before you pay any money to sign up. Now that you know where all the right social trading sites are, you can get started whenever you're ready.
For novice traders, social trading comes handy and allows traders to follow a master trader. A master trader is someone who is successful in trading and has a long list of copiers. When a master trader opens a position, followers tend to copy that position right away. That is how social trading helps new traders.
The social trading platform is based on the capability to follow and copy another; it is essential to choose the right platform. The best platform will have the largest and most active trading community. Those platforms also include the forex brokers who offer the most efficient copying features. As a result, they can attract more active investors. An excellent social trading platform also provides the capability to synchronize orders between different trading accounts.
Best Forex Brokers By Countries List
Top Rated Online Best Forex Brokers 2022